- Looked at Rolexes for $25 in Chinatown, watch out for the cops
- The old Yankee Stadium, to be torn down soon
- Times Square madness
- East Village hipster central
- 7 floors of Macys
- Dozens of street musicians and subway artists
- Ground Zero - giant hole in the ground
- Assault rifles and police on Wall St.
- One neighborhood in the Bronx (lets get back on the train)
- Ice skating with hundreds of kids in Central Park on Christmas
- Freezing cold boat ride around the city at night
- Seeing the city from the top of Rockefeller Center.
- Watching the Lion King on Broadway
- Watching the old fashioned Rockettes show on Christmas
- Walking all the way across Manhattan in the rain at midnight just because
- A couple of crazy taxi rides
- Ran through a Brooklyn Ghetto
- One really snooty modern art museum
- Wandered through Times Square on New Years Eve
- Breakdancers in Columbus Circle
I love your comments!
By 11:00 AM, at
sounds like a sweet time..... wish i was there....
assualt rifles on wall street......in guatemal today we had a dude with a shotgun while we gassed up.....pastor asked me aren´t you bringin your camera while we go to the bano.... i said heck no he wins, if he wants it he gets it.....
live from panama ñÇç¿
this message was deleted by administration.
By 6:41 PM, at
Hey dude, I just wanted to let you know that Jason Chin passed away.